Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Raul Castillo
    Raul Castillo
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    @rcastillo6153

I have given up choosing. I work with what I have and make the best of it. Having said that, for me the biggest learning curb was/is with Lectora. Since the other authoring tools I work with are timeline based, it was a big adjustment to go to whatever it is Lectora does. I personally don’t find it very smooth when building content and have trouble with simple things like font colors changing to default black every-time I want to edit a text block. Lectora maybe beats out Storyline and Captivate in the variables department…not sure because I have always been able to do anything I wanted in Captivate so I have never found it to be a limiting factor for me. As far as responsive design goes, they all suck b#lls. You pretty much have to design three separate shells for mobile, tablet, and full screen, just like when creating wireframes for websites, you need to do the same for all of the eLearning authoring tools for all but the simplest designs. Forget about it if you have any animations in your modules. They will never line up across platforms using responsive design within the authoring tools. I could go on for days…but I have work to do…lol

#406707 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Manabadi P
    Manabadi P
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    @mp8132

Hey  Hello Everyone This is Manabadi and i started an education portal With Name Manabadi Here i updated all education-related stuff where official educational wont provide much information

Here is my actual Question Is that i want to start Elearning Category For that I need Some suggestions And tips like How to make videos something like, where to find tutors etc

I dont have any Photoshop Skills is there any online portals that Makes my job Easy

ill be waiting for your valuable comments

Regards

Manabadi

#406826 Score: 0
    Profile photo of CarlFink
    CarlFink
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    13 pts
    @CarlFink

Hi, Manabdi,

There are lots of resources on creating elearning. One obvious place to look is the Trivantis blog. Also the eLearning Brothers web site has a lot of valuable resources.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.