Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Lectora not sending test score to LMS (Saba)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of creiko
    creiko
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    @creiko

I’m experiencing an issue with Lectora (v17).  I have a test set up and 2 variables at the end.

1.  (on Show)Modify Variable
    2. AICC_Lesson_Status
    3. Set equal to
    4. Completed

1. (On Show) Modify Variable
    2. AICC_SCORE
    3. Set equal to
    4. (blank) . – I want SCORM to pass the test score to the LMS.

When I test in both SCORM Cloud and LMS the completion is being captured, but no score is being passed.  This used to be how I set up the course and the score was always passed.    Am I doing something wrong?  Any ideas/help please?

Thanks!

#434972 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    320 pts
    @timk

I don’t understand how this should work. If you set AICC_Score to “” wouldn’t this mean not to send a score, i. e. remove a value that’s in it?  Try to set AICC_Score equal to the test score, e.g. VAR(Test_1_Score). Just select the test score variable from the list.

Lectora would usually fill in the test score automatically, i.e. you don’t need an action to set AICC_Score. Check your test settings whether “Include test score in overall score” is checked. If it is checked you may try to just remove the action.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #435027 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Brian Robertson
    Brian Robertson
    beginner
    intermediate
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    6 pts
    @brobertson4402

I’ve discovered that order of operation is important.  I believe it may be a SCORM standard but not sure.  Once the learning object is marked completed the score cannot change. Try reversing the order so the ‘score’ is set before ‘completion’.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.