Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Lectora Online – Export Title from Trial Account to Full Account

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Diane Hickman
    Diane Hickman
    @dhickman6717

Hello,

I began developing a title in the trial version of Lectora Online. I have upgraded to a full account now but the trial account and full account are separate.
    I want to be able to publish the title I created in the trial account & have been told the following, “You can export from the trial account and import into the full account through the file settings“, however when I try to export the title I get the following message, “This feature is not available in a trial version of Lectora Online. Please contact your sales representative to upgrade.

Given it’s the weekend, I am hoping someone in the Trivantis Community, with expertise in this area can help me. I have a uni deadline looming!

Thanking you in advance.

Di

#299778 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    62 pts
    @wheels

Hi,  usually we will upgrade your trial account when you order.  You can send an email to support@trivantis.com and ask them to enable downloads in your trial account.  They will re-activate your trial (if necessary) and enabled downloading for a temporary period so you can get the previous work you have done.

We do not access anyone’s account without a support ticket but we will handle this immediately, sorry for any inconvenience.

This post has received 1 vote up.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.