Wondered if anyone that has recently upgraded to Lectora v17.1.7 has encountered the same issue as one of my colleagues.
He has sent a completed course to translation, received the relevant .rtf’s back and is now in the process of re-integrating these translations.
However, what he has noticed is that if he imports the .rtf file back into the course and quickly does a publish (whether HTML, SCORM or otherwise) all pages he has not visited or checked yet in Lectora remain in the previous language. Yet when he scrolls through the course the text is in the correct languages, almost as if Lectora is publishing from the original authoring language.
I have checked the translated files and can find nothing that could explain this. It’s almost as if Lectora has cached the language from the text boxes and isn’t overwriting the cache until the developer loads the page.
I am wondering if the problem could be resolved by selecting “Publish all pages” on the “HTML Options” page when publishing. The other pages may have been missed if the “Publish only updated pages” option is selected.
That could be the case. Not sure if it was “Run as Administrator” as my colleague is in one of our other locations in another country.
From my own personal experience I have never needed to “Run as Adminstrator” on any previous version of Lectora for it to install correctly.
All I would say is that after a few days of investigation 3 of us in different locations have encountered the error with v17.1.7 and as a precaution I have asked that everyone uninstall and re-install a more stable version of Lectora 17.