Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Lectora X.1 (6616) crashes and zoom issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shecter
    shecter
    2 pts
    @shecter

Time for an X.2 version update already?!? Maybe a bi-weekly update newsletter from Trivantis about issues they are working on for the benefit of the users.

shecter said:

Hi, I’m using Lectora vX.1 (6616). Over the last couple of days, it has been crashing multiple times per day for seemingly random reasons, and it also zooms out by itself. Regarding the crashes. By crash I mean that it shuts down and I get the dialog box that asks me to explain what I was doing at the time of the crash and gives me an option to send the information to ‘tech support’ or ‘development’.

Here are a couple of the things I was doing when it crashed:

1. -clicking a text object
    2. -viewing an object at the section level to clicking on a page. (this seems to cause it the most).

Regarding zooming. I’ll be happily working along on a page, when I’ll hear a lectora beep and the screen will zoom out to 50% or 75%. The little zoom bar at the bottom of the screen still indicates 100%. I reselect 100% and the screen goes back to normal view. Anyone else having these issues?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.