I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue and have a solution? I am creating multiple pages with one likert question per page (42 questions). I changed the format on how I want the question to appear on the page. However, if I want to edit the question it automatically formats the question to the original format.
Yes, indeed if you change the format of a Likert question. I stretched the default colorbar and repositioned some of the dots… and then go to another page…and later on change the question of the Likert … your Likert question bumps back to its default settings…
Ok got a workaround. Not the simplest, but it works.
1) If you have done formatting and want to change texts, save your .awt
2) Duplicate the .awt file and change the extension to .xml
3) Open that xml in a texteditor of choice. I use Sublime Text
4) Find the text you want to change ( 2 positions )
6) Rename the original .awt to something with _org
7) Change the extension of the .xml file to .awt
8) Open your new .awt and your text has changed but your formatting keeps as it was.