Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Edwin Corbin-Gutierrez
    Edwin Corbin-Gutierrez
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    @ecorbingutierrez7118

Hi Trivantis Community,

NASTAD is looking for a Lectora consultant to help us develop a one-hour eLearning course for public health professionals. Here is the posting with details: https://www.nastad.org/job/rfp-lectora-programming-consultant

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Edwin Corbin-Gutierrez

ecg@NASTAD.org

#442749 Score: 0
    Profile photo of kimmarie
    kimmarie
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    @kimmarie

The company I work for, based in Durham, NC, is looking for potential instructional designers/course developers to take on some of our upcoming project work, as we have more than we can handle. For example, one may be taking an in-person training that currently consists of a teacher’s manual, student workbooks, and Lectora presentation, and turning that into a self-led online training program (using Lectora/scorm). The type of position could be negotiated; freelance/contractor or in-house. I think it really depends on the situation.

Please send portfolios and inquiries to:

Kim Gosnell, Art Director
    Innovation Research and Training, Inc.
    kgosnell@irtinc.us

Thank you!

#442967 Score: 0
    Profile photo of karen Jensen
    karen Jensen
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    @kjensen.6386

Hi I am Karen Jensen an independent contractor owning my own contracting company since 2006
    I am located part of the year in Houston, TX and part in Akron, OH. I typically prefer remote work but am always willing to travel for meetings etc. as needed.

You can reach me at 330-714-6643 and my email is kjensen@interactivelearningconsultants.com

I have over 20 years experience with Lectora and consider myself an expert. My previous and current clients range from Progressive, Teradata, BMW, Volvo, Intertek, Cox Cable, Pharm Tech, Vanderbilt University, Wolters Kluwer and Shell. Also proficient in Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, and Photoshop. I am a great graphic designer and ID as well as course developer which makes me well rounded to help with all projects big or small.

Immediate openings available and I can provide references.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.