Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers LMSSetValue Error: cmi interactions

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Creighton
    Creighton
    @Creighton

In testing a course in our PeopleSoft ELM system when I click on the last question of the test (which the action is On Click > Submit/Process Test/Survey) I get a series of error messages the first being

LMSSetValue Error: cmi interactions.Nan.id to [Question_1_814_1342470192521] Invalid arguement error

It goes through a series of error message and repeats 1 set per each question of the test.

The course works in SCORM Cloud – I have also developed other courses with the same test structure and all of them work perfectly in the LMS.

Any ideas on what is causing this error?

#306877 Score: 0
    Profile photo of John S
    John S
    beginner
    intermediate
    1 pt
    @John Sungail

I’m having the same issue. After each of the 6 tests, my LMS displays various error messages that begin with “LMSSetValue Error: cmi.interactions.NaN.”.  These tests aren’t part of a survey; they’re embedded tests inside the course.

Any ideas?

#308152 Score: 0
    Profile photo of TDickey
    TDickey
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    friend finder
    @TDickey

Have you tried un-checking the – Report test/survey question interaction to LMS – box on publish?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of TDickey TDickey.
    Attachments:
    #397741 Score: 0
    Profile photo of tila72000
    tila72000
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    1 pt
    @tila72000

Hi,

I’m also facing the same error message when user completes the assessment page. I’m using Lectora Publisher 17.

I’ve tried un-checking the Report test/survey during the publish and the issue is still the same. Appreciate if someone can share how resolve this issue. Thanks.

#398010 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Kirk Brenne
    Kirk Brenne
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    @kbrenne9904

I was having the same issue in Lectora 16. When publishing, I tried unchecking the box labelled “Report test/survey question interaction to the LMS”, and it solved the problem 🙂

#401901 Score: 0
    Profile photo of tila72000
    tila72000
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    1 pt
    @tila72000

Thank you, Kirk! That method resolved the issue 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.