Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers "Loading Course Title…" Splash Screen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bradley Fredrick
    Bradley Fredrick
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    lab member
    LUC17 Attendee
    @whorah

I take it back. I do hate Times New Roman. And I’m also tired of Arial. They’re almost as prevalant as these horrible political ads. Of course, I’ll gladly take a TNR in place of the ghastly Comic Sans MS. One could make a horror movie filled with Comic Sans and IDs would run screaming from the theatre in pure panic.The bill stacking? Not so much. Of course, I would need to use cash in order to get change. Debit cards all the way. When imbibing in cash I do favor the coin change machines, though, as it’s just cool to watch it roll down the little slide. My biggest pet peeves? I have so many. If we’re talking stores, though, I hate when cashiers carry on a conversation with someone else while I’m in line then at the very end they give a “Have a nice day” as if that makes it all right. I was nice enough to hang up my cell phone before the transaction, so they should return the favor. :)You’re right – this is a great Off Topic session.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.