– Fluent in English is a must!
– Advanced German is an advantage.
– Experience with UI frameworks such as Java Server Faces or GWT.
– Experience with integration technologies such as SOAP, REST and JMS
– 1-3 years experience in the development of Enterprise Java applications on leading application servers (JBoss, We)
– Experience in technical consulting
– Experience with the latest web technologies (AngularJS, jQuery, HTML 5) is an advantage
– Java EE Web Profile technologies (B. EJB, JPA and CDI), knowledge of frameworks such as JBoss Seam or Spring of Next
– Contribute to open source projects desirable
– Strong analytical skills and openness to new technologies
– High quality awareness and pragmatic way of thinking teamwork and interpersonal skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills self-motivated, solution-oriented and structured approach
– High level of customer focus
– Willingness to travel (to Switzerland)
As a Java consultant you work as a specialist with in-depth technical knowledge of the Java Enterprise platform and are a competent partner for our customers in all technological issues. It offers an interesting, autonomous role in the full lifecycle of applications you.
Your work must include:
– Analysis of customer needs and creating technical specifications
– Conception, design, development and implementation of demanding custom Java Solutions
– Work closely with the business and IT departments of our clients to develop customized solutions and presentation of solutions to the customer
– Technical responsibilities included process and quality assurance, testing, test automation and documentation
– Participation in complex architectural concepts
– Use of the latest development tools and methodologies (Agile, ATDD)
Please send CV with a brief cover letter to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a note “Java Consultant” in a topic line. Please send CV only in a text formats.