Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Many-to-one Drag-and-Drop in Lectora 11.3

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nancyhyde
    nancyhyde
    @nancyhyde

Is it possible to do many-to-one drag-and-drops in Lectora 11.3? I have what is basically a multiple-answer multiple choice, but I want to have learners drag the correct answers to a bucket. Is there a new version of Lectora that I can upgrade to that would have this ability?

#288168 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    309 pts
    @timk

You can do that with Lectora 11.3. You can check the same drop zone “Correct” for more than one drag item. You’ll have to uncheck “Snap Drag Items to Center of Drop Zones” so the items won’t be stacked over one another.

Tim

#288169 Score: 0
    Profile photo of rwalters
    rwalters
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    curious george
    wise owl
    7 pts
    @rwalters

I created something awhile ago, as an experiment, that sounds something like what you are trying to do. Take a look at the attachment. The only difference might be that I have a correct and incorrect bucket to drag items into. I lowered the quality of all the images (which are copywritten from various websites as this was just an experiment) to fit into an attachment, but you could just replace those images with whatever you are trying to show.

[ATTACH]607[/ATTACH]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.