Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Moodle/Lectora SCORM Settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andrew Lian
    Andrew Lian
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    12 pts
    @mlapl1

Hello this has been driving me nuts – I have been trying to solve it for days. Maybe someone with Moodle expertise ( @timk ???) can help.

So here is the thing.

I am trying to create a quiz where the FIRST quiz score is kept by moodle and the others are discarded.

I think I have set things right. I have also made sure that AICC_Lesson_Status is set to completed AND a score is passed to moodle.

Nothing I do seems to prevent students from entering (or re-entering) an answer for answer 1.

Can anyone help with this? It is for someone else’s research project and I am totally lost.

Cheers (?)

Andrew

#389523 Score: 0
    Andrew Lian
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    12 pts
    @mlapl1

Partially answering my question (but it makes no sense)… It seems that for this option to work, you CANNOT open the Lectora course in a popup window. Everything works if  you open it in the SAME window. Makes no logical sense to me. I wonder if it is documented…

#389525 Score: 0
    Andrew Lian
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    12 pts
    @mlapl1

My memory must be getting bad (or my panic levels rising) as timk (and I – with some other contributions) had solved the problem here https://community.trivantis.com/forums/topic/lms-issue/

Sorry – I cannot seem to be able to delete this message – otherwise I would.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.