Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Justin Ball
    Justin Ball
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    entry
    wise owl
    contributor
    entry
    advanced
    LUC17 Attendee
    LUC17 Presenter
    3 pts
    @8ball

Using the default option of inserting of a .mp4 video that is encoded with H.264 and AAC some users are reporting the message “The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from this website.”

The videos were encoded using adobes media encoder. Anyone have similar experience or issue?

#314797 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Dana Musser
    Dana Musser
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    contributor
    friend finder
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    5 pts
    @danam

We have had some issues also. My Media guy and I went around the horn over the types of files I could use. He thinks you are going to have to mess with the encoder settings. Lectora uses the old extension mp4 while Apple uses m4v. We solved this by just literally changing the extension. Crazy, right! Obviously, we are using Apple software. I am not sure about Adobe. Hopefully, someone else will have more info for you.

#315849 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    113 pts
    @jvalley4735

Are either of you able to share the course files where this issue persists? The development team would like to take a look. You can submit a support ticket at support@trivantis.com or I can forward the files if you email me at Jennifer.valley@trivantis.com. If the file is to large I suggest reducing it down to only the page in question or using WeTranfer to send the files.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.