Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Multiple questions on one page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Indra Van Caesbroeck
    Indra Van Caesbroeck
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    1 pt
    @ivancaesbroeck1298

Hiya,

I was wondering if anyone had any information on whether or not Lectora can handle multiple questions on one page? And with ‘handle’ I mean show me the correct feedback only if ALL of the questions were answered correctly.

I tried adding 5 multiple choice questions on one page and using a SUBMIT button with a ‘Process all questions on page’-action, but alas. Right now, Lectora shows me both the right and the wrong feedback, because some questions were answered correctly, others weren’t.

#403184 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    74 pts
    @wheels

Hi Indra,

Question feedback will be shown when the question is processed.  If you want to make a composite decision you can turn off the per question feedback and use conditional actions after you process all the questions on the page.

Actions can have conditions like if Question 1 isCorrect and Question 2 isCorrect … etc.   So you can do things like show an initially hidden text block with feedback if all the questions are answered correctly.  Then you could have an else case that might show a different text block when they are not all correctly answered.

Does this sound like it would work for your scenario?

– Joe

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #403186 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Indra Van Caesbroeck
    Indra Van Caesbroeck
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    1 pt
    @ivancaesbroeck1298

That’s exactly what I was looking for! I knew I had to be overlooking something obvious 😉

Thanks very much Joe, appreciate the swift answer!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.