Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of elena_aleksovska
    elena_aleksovska
    @elena_aleksovska

Hi,
    I am building a multiSCO package and I’m having problem with the navigation between the SCOs. I know that Lectora doesn’t handle the navigation between AUs automatically but still I have to add an action in order to tell the LMS that it should go to the next SCO.
    The thing I did is I added two actions on a button, one that executes the following javascript command: LMSSetValue(‘adl.nav.request’, ‘{target=I_A002}choice’); and after that another one that sets the cmi.core.exit variable to ‘suspend’ and the learner still cannot continue to the next SCO. I have done testing and tried several things but nothing seems to be working. The only way I can continue to the next SCO is only if the page is reloaded. I have tried reloading the page with an action that executes the following javascript command: location.reload(); but I get the error 104 (Content Instance Terminated (104) Call to Initialize failed because Terminate was already called.) in the SCORM API Activity Log.
    I’m publishing the package to SCORM 2004 and uploading it to modified Moodle 2.4. I know that the LMS is SCORM compliant since there are other packages (not developed in Lectora) uploaded on it and the navigation works perfectly fine.

I would appreciate if someone could help me since I’m stuck on this problem and out of ideas :(. Thank You.

#287517 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    339 pts
    @ssneg

If I remember correctly, you have to issue LMSCommit() before any changes to variables and such take place. See if it helps.

#287518 Score: 0
    Profile photo of elena_aleksovska
    elena_aleksovska
    @elena_aleksovska

Thanks for your reply.
    But still all the changes to the variables are successfully made but I cannot access the next SCO.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.