Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Suggestions New Popup Window properties in Links

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tracyprevite
    tracyprevite
    1 pt
    @tracyprevite

I made the huge mistake of creating dozens and dozens of links with popups in my first training. I learned that just because a popup chapter’s pages can have different sizes and settings, this doesn’t mean that these different settings will look this way when called from a link within the chapters. Also, depending on how each and every link was formatted (like, “open in a new window”, “window type-web browser”, “window properties”, etc), a programmer has to go into every single link to fix how each window was set up in the link dialogue box by unchecking the “default” box. So, I had to go into each link to tell the program to open up the popup in the dimensions that I set them up to begin with. Why the disconnect? If I set up a popup page with certain dimensions, why do I have to then reformat it in the link dialogue box? Why can’t the option in the publishing handle this, or just “as is”??? I will definitely NOT create as many links in my next courses.

This post has received 1 vote up.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.