Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Pass Captivate Score to Lectora

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of templeton
    templeton
    @templeton

Does anyone know how to do this?

I have created an assessment in Captivate that includes simulations and Multiple Choice. The assessment scores nicely in Captivate. Now I have added the swf file into Lectora and I need Lectora to be able to read the Captivate score after the swf file executes. I also need to pass the score onto my LMS.

Is anyone out there doing this? I have already looked into Bewitched…which is no longer a supported product. I couldn’t get it to work. There must be a simple way to perform this.

Anyone know?
    Thank you,
    templeton

#284491 Score: 0
    Profile photo of cpliu
    cpliu
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    curious george
    wise owl
    Group Member
    2 pts
    @cpliu

I can’t get it to work. The data displays in Captivate fine.

When the JavaScript is executed in IE, I see the status bar showing a yellow triangle and an “!” double-click on it, it displays:

Webpage error details
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; MS-RTC LM 8)
    Timestamp: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 21:18:57 UTC

Line: 1
    Char: 1
    Code: 0
    URI: [url]http://.[/url].. the URL of the file

So how can I make it recognize document.Captivate? I even added a parameter name = “Captivate”

Thanks,

#284492 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jacereske
    jacereske
    1 pt
    @jacereske

I have researched this off and on for several years and seen many threads about it. But I have yet to see any post where someone reported at the end that they got it to work and exactly how they did it.

At my previous job we purchased something that was supposed to accomplish this (can’t remember the name, Quizsomething) and never got it work with that either.

So I’m curious, since it may be rearing its ugly head again at my current job.

thanks!
    Jeanette

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.