Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Positioning External HTML Object (Streaming Video)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Megan Gesing
    Megan Gesing
    beginner
    intermediate
    1 pt
    @Megtastic

Hi!

I’m testing mobile courses for launching on the ipad (among other mobile devices, but the ipad is our primary concern). Our policy is to stream video (mp4s) instead of embedding it.

A couple questions…

1. Am I just missing the very simple streaming (for ipad) option in the Video choices? The streaming with mp4 option didn’t work.
    2. I have code for an html video player that I use in other instances on our LMS and have added it to the course via External HTML Object. I resized it, and that worked… I placed it on the page where I need it to be (roughly center), but everytime I preview it pops up into the upper left corner. Does anyone know any tricks or code to force the object to remain where I place it?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Megan

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #284493 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Shreyas123
    Shreyas123
    @Shreyas123

Could you please provide us the code for video insertion via external html object since I am also working on the same, but I am not able to see any video playing on the screen.

I have been using the following code via external html object. We are using lectora version 11.1

< !DOCTYPE html>

Would be great if you could help us providing with the code.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.