Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Problem with own designed radio buttons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Josefin Westlund
    Josefin Westlund
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    @jwestlund6143

Hi!

I use own designed radio buttons in a traning and it works well when I run and published one page. But when I have published the training to SCORM it dosn´t work to click on them.

I made a file with only this slides so someone could have a look. But when I published that part to SCORM it workes fine!?

I Attatch the small file anyway…. Does anyone know what other things in my file could effect this?

(Its in the chapter)

/Josefin

Attachments:
    1. Radiobuttons.zip
    #407132 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Bruce Parker
    Bruce Parker
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    @bparker2032

Josefin,

Can you provide me the LO Package File for the course where the radio buttons don’t work?

#407258 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Josefin Westlund
    Josefin Westlund
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    @jwestlund6143

Hi

I answered before but did not notice that the file was to big. I have locate the problem to publish settings. Now I find the place to delete unused media=)

When I check “scale content to fit window” and “scale content to width” it dos not work. If I have them unchecked everything else look strange..

I use the radio buttons to different things in the training and want different look, but now i notice that if I change design/style in one slide it changes in the hole training? Is there a work around for this? I Have a idea but want to know what is possible. We changing tool so this is my first projekt in lectora and i have no time for not mutch time to learn right now.

Thanks for all help!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.