Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Problems Previewing/Publishing in Internet Explorer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Boomd
    Boomd
    @Boomd

Hey guys,

So I’m trying to test to make sure the course I’m working on works in IE and I keep getting display errors. The first image is how it looks in Chrome. The second is how it looks in IE. Anyone seen something like this before?

#285912 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Mjenkins
    Mjenkins
    @Mjenkins

I am having a similar issue. Only when I use test questions though. In Chrome of firefox it comes up fine. It is in Internet explorer though, all the content disappears.

#285910 Score: 0
    Profile photo of lauram
    lauram
    2 pts
    @lauram

@mjenkins 51299 wrote:

I am having a similar issue. Only when I use test questions though. In Chrome of firefox it comes up fine. It is in Internet explorer though, all the content disappears.

Missing test question text in IE (in compatibility mode) was an issue that came out with Lectora v11.2 and has been addressed in v11.2a. If you haven’t already, be sure to update to the latest version and this should resolve your issues.

#285911 Score: 0
    Profile photo of lauram
    lauram
    2 pts
    @lauram

@boomd 51271 wrote:

Hey guys,

So I’m trying to test to make sure the course I’m working on works in IE and I keep getting display errors. The first image is how it looks in Chrome. The second is how it looks in IE. Anyone seen something like this before?

This looks like a possible JavaScript error. If you look at the bottom of the window in IE, you’ll see a yellow warning sign indicating an error on the page, and you should be able to click on it for more information. Do you see anything like that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.