Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Suggestions Problems with External HTML Objects

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of crandallm
    crandallm
    beginner
    intermediate
    1 pt
    @crandallm

Not sure where to be reporting bugs, so if there is somewhere better please let me know.

The latest version of Lectora Online is playing havoc with my external HTML objects. First, CSS classes added through the “appearance” option are no longer carried through on HTML Objects. I can add them in the HTML object itself, but then the targeting has to be adjusted as now it’s applied to a child DIV.

Also, there is now a clipping rule applied to HTML Objects that disables overflow parameters. For example, I have HTML Objects set up as flip cards that do some 3-D transforms when clicked. But now the overflow on the transforms is being cut off because Lectora is adding clipping to the parent DIV.

#301726 Score: 0
    Profile photo of crandallm
    crandallm
    beginner
    intermediate
    1 pt
    @crandallm

I fixed the clipping problem by adding the following to the top of my CSS sheet:

div[style] {
    clip: auto !important;
    }

#302019 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Andrew Gaudet
    Andrew Gaudet
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    verified member
    wise owl
    friend finder
    advanced
    10 pts
    @agaudet1236

If you find bugs that you want us to take a look at submit a support ticket with the button over to the right or by clicking  here. Try to add as many examples and information as possible as it makes the fixing process go by much quicker.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.