Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Reginald Gite
    Reginald Gite
    beginner
    intermediate
    @omacron77

I have converted a couple of course originally designed for Scorm 1.2 that have executed great via our LMS and within Lectora Publisher itself, however I have published these 2 course as an executable as well. When you run the executable file created neither one of the courses display anything, however I found out that via Windows Task Manager in Windows 7 that the courses are running. I have tried this a number of times, even re-published both courses, changed to a different computer, deleted each course and started with the original courses, converted the title option to Standard, checked for errors (none indicated) and re-published to executable, and I get the exact same problem. Either of the courses will not display anything yet Window Task Manager shows it is running. I’m at a lost. I have done this before with no problems. Have anyone else had this problem and can offer some insight into my problem.

#287922 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ben Pitman
    Ben Pitman
    4 pts
    @benpitman

Hmmm. Executable uses pretty much the same rendering engine as when you are in Preview mode. Does your course work when you Preview it?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.