Explore the community Forums Social Lounge Social Chat Question Regarding Using Lectora and Moodle

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tbrice18
    tbrice18
    @tbrice18

My company is using Lectora Inspire. I am tasked with uploading project to Moodle. In the courseware (Lectora) there is an exit button with a javascript for closing the window and exiting the course. Outside of Moodle it is fine, inside of Moodle the button is dead and does nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction?:(

#322340 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Emilija Pirganoska
    Emilija Pirganoska
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @epirganoska9037

I am having the same problem. The problem happens when the course is in the same window as Moodle. Can please anyone tell me what should I do so that the exit button works? Thanks.

#325125 Score: 0
    Profile photo of KineoUK
    KineoUK
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    LUC16 Attendee
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    entry
    winner
    2 pts
    @KineoUK

Hi,

If the course is published to open in a new window (The tickbox “The published course will be presented in a separate window than the LMS” needs to be checked) and Moodle is set to open the course in a New window, not Current window, then the exit button (with the action, on mouse click > Exit/Close)  should work just fine.

I’m sure if any of these options are not set, then you will run into the problem you described.

Hope this helps…

Mark.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.