Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Harold van der Made
    Harold van der Made
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    @hvandermade6900

Hello I am using Inspier 18.2.2.

When i have created a multiple choice question (4Q radiobutton chrome metal)and run it there is one radio button that will not go to the checked visibility when i click on it, it does work because if i submit the question it gives the feedback of that specific radiobutton.

see the video for more details.

can anyone help me with this pls?

#441636 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    346 pts
    @timk

What is in the textfield “Choice 2 text”? I can recreate the issue for options that have empty labels.

#441655 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Adam Cain
    Adam Cain
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    friend finder
    Group Member
    curious george
    contributor
    22 pts
    @cainam

(I’m in 18.2.3)  Looks like it might be a bug?  I just tried it out, and it happens to me as well – seems to happen to whatever is the 3rd option.  Still happens if I go back in and take the image off the question answer…. workaround would be to create the question from scratch, and don’t include an image in the actual question – just add that after on the page directly.

#441897 Score: 0
    Profile photo of tea
    tea
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    contributor
    5 pts
    @tea

Hi @hvandermade6900  I want to write a bug for the dev team, just want to make sure what the issue is.

In your video I see the “Choice x text” blocks, in a question I created I only see the text block for a choice that I left text in (the others I removed the text while creating the question and used the image instead). Did you leave the choice text in when you created the question and delete it later? And then just add the images to the page and move them next to the radio buttons?

— I created a MC question, removed the text in the choices and used images instead while I was creating it. I left one with text and an image. With default radio buttons this works, but with any custom radio button the only one I ever see get the selected state is the one that also has text.

When I deleted the choice text AFTER I created the question I will have issued with both default and custom. In short, I am seeing an issue I just want to make sure your issue is also covered with this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.