Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Random questions appear unanswered in Test?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stevie.martin
    stevie.martin
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    @stevie.martin

Hi everyone,

I have created the attached test and having issues with it not reporting correctly. I answer every question and yet on the Test Results page it states that random questions are ‘Not answered’? I have been unable to resolve this myself. I was forced to delete and reimport the CSV file containing the questions and rebuild the test. This appeared to work for a short while but then it randomly started reporting that questions haven’t been answered again? Any help/assistance as to why this is happening and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks Stevie

#432231 Score: 0
    Profile photo of tea
    tea
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    contributor
    3 pts
    @tea

Hi Stevie,  I’m going to try to recreate your error so that I pass it on to dev.  Are you running this in scorm cloud? Which browser? Can you send me a screen shot of your publish options?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of tea tea.
    #432258 Score: 0
    Profile photo of tea
    tea
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    contributor
    3 pts
    @tea

also would you happen to know if the questions flagged as unanswered are from a particular section or certain sections, or if it’s usually the same questions each time?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of tea tea.
    #432297 Score: 0
    Profile photo of tea
    tea
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    contributor
    3 pts
    @tea

I do see the “Not answered” if I reenter the test and the bookmarking takes me to the end, but I cannot recreate taking the course from the beginning and seeing this.

#432801 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Abi Holmes
    Abi Holmes
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    @aholmes.9940

Hi all,

I am currently working on a project where on the assessments the drag and drop questions when the user gets the question wrong it pulls on to the results page as “Your response: Unanswered”.
    When this then pulls through onto the LMS it is showing as incomplete on the assessment.
    It looks like this is only happening on the drag and drop questions.

Is there something that we are missing where we can enter the user answer and the correct answer?

Hoping someone can help me as we are very stuck!

Thankyou
    Abi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.