October 23, 2018 at 7:31 am #410231
I have a title that I’ve published with a 4 question test. I also have a test results page that proceeds those four questions.
When testing this course after publishing (AICC), on the Test Results page, I continue to receive an error that doesn’t make a ton of sense to me:
<div id=”other69129″ title=”Results”>
“Results must be on the final page in a test. No results to display.”
I’m confused because the results page is on the final page in the test. I have attached screenshots if it helps. Has anybody encountered this error?
Attachments:October 23, 2018 at 9:57 am #410289
Tim KMember324 pts@timk
The only thing I can imagine is that you go to the Page with a Go to Action instead of “Process Test”October 23, 2018 at 10:25 am #410298
Maybe check the properties of your Results object? (maybe also to troubleshoot, copy the assessment and paste it into a blank title to see if you have the same problem)October 23, 2018 at 10:30 am #410301
Hmm… This is what I have for actions with the “Submit Quiz” button on the final question:
On mouse click, process question
On mouse click, process test survey
On mouse click go to next page.
Don’t I need to have, both the “go to action” and the process commands?October 23, 2018 at 11:05 am #410311
For the last question page, I just use one action ‘process test’ (I don’t process questions individually, processing the test should do it)October 23, 2018 at 11:20 am #410314
Thanks, Adam. I’ve checked my results ribbon, tested in a new, blank title, and ensured it was just the “process test” action in the submit button on the last question page. I’m still receiving the same error, and I have no idea why… I guess I’ll just have to keep testing. Very confusing.October 23, 2018 at 11:28 am #410317
If you could upload just the test version of the course, I’m sure one of us would be happy to take a look at it and see if we can spot the issue. Another thing you could try is creating a new title and just add a new test, and just copy/paste the question pages from your current test into it. Might help identify where the issue is –October 23, 2018 at 12:30 pm #410342
I tried to upload my test zip of the title, but it appears the file is too large?October 23, 2018 at 1:58 pm #410359
Jennifer ValleyMember114 pts@jvalley4735
Sometimes its a matter of deleting and re-adding to get rid of the error *eye roll*October 24, 2018 at 8:12 am #410422
I just ended up making a custom results page… Thanks everyone for their input. After lots of troubleshooting, I was unable to figure out why I am receiving that error message. I hate to give up, but a lot of peers mentioned they just end up making their own results page because Lectora’s default results page is a nightmare. I’m sure most of of you pros out there are fine with it though.
I believe I figured out a solution though with a custom results page using the AICC_Score variable.October 24, 2018 at 9:16 am #410429
Tim KMember324 pts@timk
There’s no need for the go to action and maybe it fires before the test is processed.October 25, 2018 at 8:50 am #410567
Unfortunately, I’m still having issues even creating a custom results page.
Thanks, Tim. I realized that once you shared your first reply. That did not resolve the problem … Man. Now on my “custom” results page, I’m having issues with a user defined variable displaying the correct number in a text box. Even though in the background, my variable is being retained and functioning to only display certain elements (retry buttons, text boxes, etc.) based on if the user defined variable is equal to or greater than 80 – it is not displaying that variable number in a text box that should display. It will only display a 0. On the previous page, I can see that the variable is up to a number of 100… I can’t use debug mode for the results page because that pop-up window suddenly goes white and only 75% actually even displays the results page.
Has anyone ever had a page almost seemed to want to close/exit/go white as soon as it launches. The only way I can see the page is if I publish the course and play it. That is when I can see that the user define variable is not displaying the correct number. I’ve attached a couple a screenshots that may or may not be helpful to untangle what I’ve just tried to explain above…
Attachments:October 25, 2018 at 9:09 am #410585
can you share the action you have on that results page to change the number from zero to the value of the ResultVariable?October 25, 2018 at 9:28 am #410588
Of course.. Here it is:
Attachments:October 25, 2018 at 10:08 am #410594
a bit hard to troubleshoot without being able to see all the actions/interactions, but I can’t see any problems with what you are showing – seems pretty straight forward (I replicated a simple version of your scenario – one page adds 25 to a variable, next page changes the context of a text field to ‘Your %: VAR(variable name)’, and everything works as it should…
Not sure if there is a better way to troubleshoot within this platform – but if you want to zip up just the test and email it to me I can take a look. firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.