Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Remove Page From General Navigation in Randomized Test

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TxLady
    TxLady
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    1 pt
    @TxLady

I have a test that has an Instruction Screen with 3 links to additional information – if the student needs the extra help before beginning the test. My NEXT button on the Instruction screen goes to those 3 links and I don’t want it to. Is there a way to remove pages from navigation so the NEXT button will work correctly (ie. land on the first page of the randomized test)? Or should I move those 3 pages to the very end of the title since the last screen doesn’t have a NEXT button? Is there a better way to handle this?

#288274 Score: 0
    Profile photo of fnipper
    fnipper
    beginner
    intermediate
    @fnipper

It sounds like you need to disinherit the next button from that page. Then copy the next button from the title level and paste it on that page directly. You can then change the Go To Action to make it go to whatever page you are wanting it to land on.

Hope that helps.

#288273 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ben Pitman
    Ben Pitman
    4 pts
    @benpitman

Well, what do those pages do? that determines where they should be. But in most cases you will need to do as the above and have a separate navigation button on each page doing what you want. If you put it on top of the existing one, you do NOT need to Exclude the normal one from inheritance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.