Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Responsive Design and iOS 12.3, 12.4

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janice French
    Janice French
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    1 pt
    @jfrench5556

My Vimeo videos won’t work in Responsive Design on ios 12.3 or 12.4, although they were working fine with 12.1.  I’m using <iframe> in an HTML Extension to display them.  The same videos DO show (on the iphone, using ios 12.4) if I’m not using Responsive Design. (I’m using Safari on the iPhone).  Any ideas?

Thanks!

#429689 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    51 pts
    @wheels

Would it be possible for you to post a small example title?

Is it that they don’t show up, or that they do not auto-start, or you cannot tell?

Thanks for reporting this.

#430115 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Janice French
    Janice French
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    1 pt
    @jfrench5556

The box shows up (if I tell it to show the frame), but no video shows at all. Tapping the area doesn’t make anything happen.  It works fine on iOS 12.1.3 (and all earlier versions that we tried), but not on 12.3 or 12.4.  The NON-responsive version works on 12.3 and 12.4.  Here is the iframe code we use:

<iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/316188687?autoplay=1″ allow=”autoplay” width=”640″ height=”352″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

The HTML extension type is set to “other”  (We have our Vimeo videos set so you can only see them from our website – I can find someone to change that for one video if that would help you diagnose this problem).

Thanks for any help you can give me!          – Janice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.