Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Responsive IF doesn't work in SCORM module

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janice French
    Janice French
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    1 pt
    @jfrench5556

I have created a responsive design course, and updated it using Lectora Online version 3.4.  I want to hide something in phone view, but not on the desktop or on a tablet.  It works fine when I run it in my development screen, but when I create a SCORM module and try it on the desktop, it acts like it’s on a phone.  My condition for hiding the group of text boxes is:

IF CurrentView Contains Phone

Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Janice

#367310 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Andrew Gaudet
    Andrew Gaudet
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    verified member
    wise owl
    friend finder
    advanced
    10 pts
    @agaudet1236

Hi there,

I’d be happy to take a look at the title for you. If you let me know the name of the title, with your permission, i’ll grab a copy and see if i can see the reason its misbehaving.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Andrew Gaudet Andrew Gaudet.
    #367331 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Janice French
    Janice French
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    1 pt
    @jfrench5556

Thanks!  It’s    “HMFR5 Topic 2-9”  in   My Titles\HazMat 5\Chapter 2

Is that what you need?  Do I have to do something else to give you permission?

By the way, I’m using Firefox for both development and hosting the SCORM module, but I also tried to fix this using Chrome, and got the same result.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.