Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Responsive Title Not Fitting Well on All Devices

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike Nelson
    Mike Nelson
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    advanced
    friend finder
    contributor
    1 pt
    @MNelson

I published an iOS and Android native app using Lectora’s responsive design. On iOS devices, there is a large gap between the bottom of the text and the top of the image and/or buttons that follow. On some Android devices, the gap is normal. But on some other Android devices (like the Razr), the bottom of the text (a couple lines) are covered by the image or buttons, so you can’t read it. Even worse, the right edge of the content is cut off – it doesn’t automatically fit the width of the screen.

Based on this, it looks like there is no way to size the text box correctly in Lectora to accommodate all of the devices’ text expansion, while maintaining a consistent gap between the text and the content that follows. Is there a trick or workaround to handle this? And I don’t understand why the app extends past the right edge of the screen on some devices, if it’s responsive. (The pixel dimensions of the device that had this issue are larger than the default phone portrait size in Lectora, so it should fit.)

#337208 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    117 pts
    @jvalley4735

Can you open a Support ticket?  I asked them to look at your post and we need to see the source files and ask a couple more questions.  You can do so by selecting the Submit a support ticket button under the active members.

#337211 Score: 0
    Mike Nelson
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    advanced
    friend finder
    contributor
    1 pt
    @MNelson

I did submit a support ticket yesterday. Maybe it didn’t go through?

#337236 Score: 0
    Mike Nelson
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    advanced
    friend finder
    contributor
    1 pt
    @MNelson

I went ahead and submitted another ticket and attached my project files.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.