Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers ReviewLink 3.4 with enchanced commenting features

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

With ReviewLink™ 3.4, set priorities and apply unique status types to your comments! Enhance your comments with lines, arrows, ellipses, and highlights.

ReviewLink supports SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 content from Lectora®, Lectora Online, Storyline®, and Captivate®. And ReviewLink is fully responsive!

Check out the feature video here: https://community.trivantis.com/knowledge-base/enhanced-commenting-features/

#360844 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jason Dalrymple
    Jason Dalrymple
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    picture perfect
    45 pts
    @JasonADal

Has anyone reported any quirky behavior with the Status drop down on the new version? I have to click a couple of times to get the choices beyond new in IE 10. I ran into this during some review this morning, but haven’t tried this afternoon.

#360852 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Daryl Fleary
    Daryl Fleary
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    contributor
    wise owl
    verified member
    17 pts
    @dfleary

The list filters as you type. So if “New” is in the field, it is actually filtering by N, e, and w. Use the “clear” button [-] (or backspace/delete key) to empty the Status field. Then you can use the list no problem. The reason it filters is that over time you may accumulate a lot of custom statuses from which to select. Please let us know if there is still an issue in IE.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of Daryl Fleary Daryl Fleary.
    #365276 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Laura Gillenwater
    Laura Gillenwater
    contributor
    advanced
    intermediate
    friend finder
    verified member
    advocate
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    12 pts
    @tecocat

I want to change the statuses of some comments a reviewer sent me, but I do NOT want them to be notified about the status changes. (For example, I may want to change the status on a comment to “Don’t fix,” but don’t want them to know that I’m ignoring their feedback.) Do reviewers automatically get notified of status changes to their feedback and, if so, can I, as the publisher, prevent that, and, if so, how? I looked at all of the settings (and read the help file, but couldn’t find anything on that.)

On a separate note…If I change the status of a comment to “Archived,” will I still be able to go back and find it later, if I need to (and/or “unarchive” it)?

Thanks, in advance, for any and all help! 🙂

#366580 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Jim Jones
    Jim Jones
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    wise owl
    LUC16 Attendee
    picture perfect
    verified member
    contributor
    3 pts
    @jjones5058

All status changes get written to the Comment thread and are also visible on the Comments tab and thus visible by Reviewers

Regarding Archived comments, from the Comments tab you can go back and find any Archived comment using the Status filter and then you can change the Archived status to another value.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #366715 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Laura Gillenwater
    Laura Gillenwater
    contributor
    advanced
    intermediate
    friend finder
    verified member
    advocate
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    12 pts
    @tecocat

Thanks, Jim!

Follow up question on your first point… I’m not so worried about reviewers being able to see the changes, should they actually go into ReviewLink and look, but I just don’t want them to receive an email notification about that. Do you know whether they’re automatically notified and, if so, whether there’s any way for me to prevent that?

#366832 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jim Jones
    Jim Jones
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    wise owl
    LUC16 Attendee
    picture perfect
    verified member
    contributor
    3 pts
    @jjones5058

As a publisher, for each content item you publish to ReviewLink you can uncheck the Notify Reviewers when content is updated checkbox found on the Reviews dialog. (see attachment)

Just remember to check it again when you want your reviewers to get notifications when the content is updated 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.