When publishing to Reviewlink, please remove the default check in the box to change “New” and “Not OK” comments to “Fixed”. This box checks itself every time I publish and has caused me to miss a lot of new comments.
This is the first time we have heard a complaint about this setting. We could do a number of different things…
1) Keep a preference and default the setting on or off based on the preference.
2) Keep your last selection as a user
3) Keep your last selection as a user per title
4) Add a confirmation dialog if the option is checked that will ask you to confirm that you want to set all New or Not OK comments to fixed.
5) Default it to always be unchecked
If you have any preference we would love to hear it. We did put some thought and discussion into this when it was designed but have never had any feedback that this was a problem. Thanks for reporting this!
Personally, I would rather go through each comment and manually change them. So for me, I’d rather have the box default to unchecked. However, if you haven’t heard this issue from anyone else, I’d be fine with unchecking the box when I first publish and then retaining that for the title on subsequent publishes.