Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Suggestions Roadmap for Lectora?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jayseventwo
    jayseventwo
    beginner
    intermediate
    2 pts
    @jayseventwo

Hi guys, i was wondering if we might be able to get an idea of what the next few releases hold for Lectora? It is awesome you now have course tracking as a built-in function, and am curious as to what else we may see in the near future.

There is a new elearning framework in beta called Adapt Learning (https://community.adaptlearning.org/), and they are really embracing responsive templating – any chance we might see Lectora go down the responsive path, instead of fixed widths? Perhaps with an option to change TOCs into menus etc when hitting mobile viewports (just as an example).

Keep up the good work!

#286502 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    339 pts
    @ssneg

Lectora is notoriously bad at engaging the online user community. I’ve spent nearly 4 years here (on the forums) and I almost haven’t seen any developers or product managers talking to anyone, not to mention outlining plans, roadmaps or actively gathering ideas. Recently, LauraM has been replying to some people directly (well done!) but it’s not even close to what’s going on over at Articulate Heroes or some other product forums. On the other hand, Lectora forums are much, much better than Adobe Captivate forums, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

#286503 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jayseventwo
    jayseventwo
    beginner
    intermediate
    2 pts
    @jayseventwo

Thanks ssneg – i guess we will just have to wait and see what happens! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.