Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of afzalraza
    afzalraza
    @afzalraza

I’ve encountered this issue, when I publish my title in HTML. while running the HTML of the title, whenever, I put the mouse over any of the objects used in the title, then it will show the mouseover text that displays the name of the object used in my title. This is not seen in normal preview or EXE publishing. Is it possible to hide this automatic mouseover as I need to put my own mouseover content.I’ve encountered this issue, when I publish my title in HTML. while running the HTML of the title, whenever, I put the mouse over any of the objects used in the title, then it will show the mouseover text that displays the name of the object used in my title. This is not seen in normal preview or EXE publishing. Is it possible to hide this automatic mouseover as I need to put my own mouseover content.

#284329 Score: 0
    Profile photo of bhphilly
    bhphilly
    @bhphilly

Is there a way to create Alt text for a specific item? I want only the buttons to have alt text but I assume I’d have to create it myself.

#284331 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    307 pts
    @timk

You can create an image that looks like a tooltip and show that On: MouseEnter. Another way would be to check “Create ALT Tags for Images and Buttons” in the publishing options and check “Empty ALT Tag” in the properties of each object for that you don’t want the tooltip to appear.

Tim

#284330 Score: 0
    Profile photo of bhphilly
    bhphilly
    @bhphilly

Thanks Tim. I never realized that checkbox was there! Sometimes the answer is staring us right in the face.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.