Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #413229 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jack Gayler
    Jack Gayler
    Member
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    advanced
    group mod
    entry
    entry
    entry
    entry
    1 pt
    @jgayler6869

    I have an iFrame on my Lectora page, it the same size as my page (both are 1009 x 662).

    Inside my iFrame is a custom activity we’ve built.

    When the user first reaches this page, they are welcomed by a Lectora text box and Lectora Button (see attached image). Pressing this button hides this Lectora text box and Lectora Button revealing the iFrame. They then start the activity in the iFrame. The image behind the text box is the iFrame.

    This works fine on Desktop and iPhone. However, while testing on Samsung tablets and phones, I am unable to press my Lectora button to hide the Intro Text. Instead, if I attempt to press this button triggers the iFrame to start. So the iFrame video plays whilst the text box remains on top. Meaning the iFrame has taken over the page and is somehow on top of my Lectora button.

    My only thought is to hide the iFrame and show is when I hit Start. Regardless, it does appear to be a bug.

    #413233 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    Moderator
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    38 pts
    @wheels

    Is that using the Samsung built in browser? If so, it would be interesting to know if it works in Chrome. The Samsung browser has improved a lot recently but we don’t test with or support it yet.

    #413270 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jack Gayler
    Jack Gayler
    Member
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    advanced
    group mod
    entry
    entry
    entry
    entry
    1 pt
    @jgayler6869

    Hi Joe,

     

    This is using the Chrome and Internet apps on a Samsung Galaxy J3 and Samsung Tab A.

     

    HOWEVER, I have just updated to the latest Chrome on both devices and it is now working there. But is still not working in the Internet App for both. The J3 is Android v5.1.1, the Tab is Android 7.0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.