Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #276584 Score: 0
    Profile photo of xithis
    122 pts

    There is no reason for me not using the Title Manager Frame.

    However, there seems to be another issue that may be due to the course I used the search tool.

    I went ahead and created a brand new course with a couple chapters and pages, inserted the search tool and it worked. I did not add the Title Manager Frame when publishing, and it still worked. Added the Title Manager Frame and it worked as well.

    In the previous course I inserted the search tool, it has quite an extensive mix of External HTML objects with Javascript and I am wondering maybe one of my code is blocking the search tool from running. I did check the Title Manager Frame in the previous code as you indicated but the search code still did not run.

    So I proved that it worked but not sure what was blocking the code in the previous course.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.