I may be off base here, but in the email notification I got about your post your link showed & in two places. In the post itself it just shows &, so this could just be an artifact of how Trivantis emails posts — but just in case, make sure the link you’re actually using just has &, not &
The link as posted here works correctly for me, so I’m afraid I don’t have anything else to offer, sorry.
If it helps, I have a button in one of my courses that uses a RunJS based on a topic I found from several months back. The email message correctly populates the email, a cc recipient, and subject, but I haven’t taken it to the point of adding any body text.
Based on the code I’m using, this might help you out:
Thanks for taking a look – I managed to get it working!
As you mentioned there was nothing wrong with the code on the ‘Send Email’ function – it was behaving strangely in Preview mode, but when published and deployed to an LMS it works well and populates the fields correctly.
@smiller7502 – Yep, looks like the email simply mangling the code, &’s in there definitely would’ve caused issues @jasonadal – It doesn’t seem like the spaces cause issues, Lectora swaps these out for %20 spaces when published @klaatu – Thanks for taking a look Darrel!