Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Sending Scorm Interactions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of deepak.chaudhari
    deepak.chaudhari
    beginner
    intermediate
    @deepak.chaudhari

I have course built in lectora. There is assessment in the course. I know that from lectora the interactions for the test are send when exam is submitted. But I want to send the interactions for test on every question. so that it will be helpful to track the questions attempted by the user.

Is this possible in lectora?

Deepak

#285214 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Don Rinderknecht
    Don Rinderknecht
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    contributor
    @donr

@deepak.chaudhari 49023 wrote:

But I want to send the interactions for test on every question.

Hi Deepak,

Do you mean you want to see the interactions as they happen when the student submits the question? I don’t know how to do that or if it’s possible.

Otherwise… In my SCORM course, the question interactions are sent to the LMS after the test is submitted. When publishing check the SCORM option for “Report test/survey question interaction to the LMS.” to send the interactions to the LMS.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Don

#328070 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Robert Baumgartner
    Robert Baumgartner
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    @rbaumgartner1436

Anybody else can help with <span class=”handle-sign”>@</span>deepak-chaudhari issue? I would like to know the sollution too, because …

When publishing check the SCORM option for “Report test/survey question interaction to the LMS.” to send the interactions to the LMS.

… doesn’t help 🙁

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.