Explore the community Forums Lectora Tips and tricks Set Title Launch Size SCORM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dofnicom
    dofnicom
    @dofnicom

We recently upraded to Lectora Publisher 11 and would like to know how to control the browser size when the title is launched from the LMS. We were able to achieve this editing the imsmanifest.xml file from Lectora Enterprise Edition but this code is missing from the new Lectora Publisher 11 files. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to force the title to open in a specific size window? Ex. 1024 X 720 Allow Resize = no.

This is where we would edit the code from the Enterprise file by adjusting the Width, Height and Allow Resize.

………………………………………………………………………..

no

#285782 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Altarium
    Altarium
    @Altarium

Does your LMS have the option to handle this? Our LMS has the option to specify window size and properties, but not sure if this is a standard feature across other LMS’

#285779 Score: 0
    Profile photo of LiquidKnow
    LiquidKnow
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    @LiquidKnow

@dofnicom 50816 wrote:

We recently upraded to Lectora Publisher 11 and would like to know how to control the browser size when the title is launched from the LMS. We were able to achieve this editing the imsmanifest.xml file from Lectora Enterprise Edition but this code is missing from the new Lectora Publisher 11 files. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to force the title to open in a specific size window? Ex. 1024 X 720 Allow Resize = no.

This is where we would edit the code from the Enterprise file by adjusting the Width, Height and Allow Resize.

………………………………………………………………………..

no

You may need to reinstall the SumTotal Packager.

http://lectora.com/e-learning-software-downloads/lms-extensions

#285780 Score: 0
    Profile photo of dofnicom
    dofnicom
    @dofnicom

Hey,

The SumTotal Plugin does not work for Letora 11. It works for Lectora Enterprise and I copied the install files to the Lectora Publisher folder and I get the following error.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]445[/ATTACH]

#285783 Score: 0
    Profile photo of LimeandNavy
    LimeandNavy
    1 pt
    @LimeandNavy

We have a small, specialty LMS specifically for accounting (called LearnLive) and unfortunately the LMS programmers say that there is not currently a way for me to specify the window size of a lesson that launches.

I wish this was a standard feature across all LMSs – if your LMS does, would you share with the group which one you use?

#285781 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Altarium
    Altarium
    @Altarium

LimeandNavy, my organization uses HealthStream. It’s tailored to healthcare organizations with a fairly large amount of 3rd party course offerings (which of course cost more money!) and an ability to deliver our own authored courses either with simple HTML, or SCORM compliant courses. There’s a lot of other stuff it can do, and if you or anyone wants some more info about HealthStream, you’re welcome to PM or e-mail me!

#285784 Score: 0
    Profile photo of harsh chhabra
    harsh chhabra
    @harsh chhabra

@altarium 50968 wrote:

LimeandNavy, my organization uses HealthStream. It’s tailored to healthcare organizations with a fairly large amount of 3rd party course offerings (which of course cost more money!) and an ability to deliver our own authored courses either with simple HTML, or SCORM compliant courses. There’s a lot of other stuff it can do, and if you or anyone wants some more info about HealthStream, you’re welcome to PM or e-mail me!

Hi,

Hope you are doing fine.

For one of our client, we have developed a SCORM 1.2 compliance course in HTML5. We have tested the course on Scorm cloud and it is working fine. However, when client tried to upload it on the HealthStream LMS at their end they got the below error:

The ZIP file did not contain an IMSMANIFEST.xml file. Please review your ZIP file’s contents and ensure the IMSMANIFEST.xml is in the root directory of the ZIP file.

Ours is a standard SCORM package with having imsmanifest.xml file kept on the root. We don’t have access to the HealthStream LMS where we can upload and test the course. It would be great if we could get a sample course which is successfully deployed on the HealthStream LMS or a link to a test account where we can upload and test the course.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards

Harsh Chhabra

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.