Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Stuff that no longer works with the new version of Lectora

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ben Pitman
    Ben Pitman
    4 pts
    @benpitman

What does it do when publishd to HTML on your desktop? That should be your first test as many things work differently in HTML than run mode.

#285327 Score: 0
    Profile photo of vanessa castonguay
    vanessa castonguay
    @vanessa castonguay

@benpitman 59678 wrote:

What does it do when publishd to HTML on your desktop? That should be your first test as many things work differently in HTML than run mode.

It does the same as in reviewlink.

#285231 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ben Pitman
    Ben Pitman
    4 pts
    @benpitman

I have not had such problems. Sounds like there are errors that Lectora is not catching or something else is wrong. If you want, I would be glad to take a look. Copy the folder, delete most of the content and leave the test. Open the resources manager and get rid of any unused objects. Then File tab > Export > Zip and send that to the below email addr.

#285328 Score: 0
    Profile photo of vanessa castonguay
    vanessa castonguay
    @vanessa castonguay

@benpitman 59682 wrote:

I have not had such problems. Sounds like there are errors that Lectora is not catching or something else is wrong. If you want, I would be glad to take a look. Copy the folder, delete most of the content and leave the test. Open the resources manager and get rid of any unused objects. Then File tab > Export > Zip and send that to the below email addr.

I sent the file. Thanks.

#285250 Score: 0
    Profile photo of chrystalb
    chrystalb
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    @chrystalb

@vanessa castonguay 59675 wrote:

I’m having problems with quizzes. I use version 11.3.1. Here’s what’s going on:

Problem 1: The test works fine in edit/run mode but the published HTML or reviewlink version scores 0% even when all the answers are correct.

Problem 2: The test is scores 100% but shows some of my answers are wrong.

Problem 3: Sometimes the score and the pass/fail status does not show up on the customized results page.

Problem 4: The status stays as Failed even when I get 100%.

Check all of your text in your questions and response options. Customized test results page will break if there are line breaks in the text, and sometimes issues if you’ve copied/pasted from Word and there are strange characters that show up. View the text formatting when doing this, it will make it easy to find any anomollies.

#285249 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    307 pts
    @timk

@vanessa castonguay 59675 wrote:

I’m having problems with quizzes. I use version 11.3.1. Here’s what’s going on:

Problem 1: The test works fine in edit/run mode but the published HTML or reviewlink version scores 0% even when all the answers are correct.

Problem 2: The test is scores 100% but shows some of my answers are wrong.

Problem 3: Sometimes the score and the pass/fail status does not show up on the customized results page.

Problem 4: The status stays as Failed even when I get 100%.

Make sure you “include title manager frame” in the publishing options. Although it can be unchecked if the test is not randomized, the test won’t be processed properly without it.

Tim

#285300 Score: 0
    Profile photo of IsometricBacon
    IsometricBacon
    beginner
    intermediate
    @IsometricBacon

@timk 59894 wrote:

Make sure you “include title manager frame” in the publishing options. Although it can be unchecked if the test is not randomized, the test won’t be processed properly without it.

Tim

In addition to the above, I’ve noticed in 11.2a if you have a test that consists of several ‘sections’, each one randomised, if you don’t have the final section selected as ‘randomised’ it will not process the quiz and you will get 0% result.

To get around this I’ve simply made my final section randomised with the exact number of pages as the actual question.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.