Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Submitting test answers to Googl Docs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Renee Hansen
    Renee Hansen
    @grhnasen95

Hello I was able to submit each individual answer to google docs, But what I really want to be able to do is have a spreadsheet that just shows the results for each individual question meaning correct or incorrect, or a point value 0 or 1 etc for each question. Has anyone done this? That way a SME could quickly look to see and which answers the learners are getting right and wrong and make adjustments to the course. Thank you.

#288444 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    336 pts
    @ssneg

Lectora submits answers and variable values, without processing or checking them. I guess you will have to create a range of variables like “Question01result”, “Question02result” and populate them with 1 and 0 based on whether a certain question is correct or not. Then you submit all variables to the Google doc and these will be among all others, so you will be able to analyze.

#288445 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Renee Hansen
    Renee Hansen
    @grhnasen95

Thank you for your response but I need more help. I created variables and modified variable to 1 or X depending if correct or incorrect. But how do I submit ALL variables to google docs? The option is greyed out unless I email or submit to custom script.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.