Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Template for Test with customized results page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dynamind
    dynamind
    @dynamind

I just started exploring the depths of the tests in lectora and i wonder if there are any demo tests or templates for tests with customized results pages?

#302653 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Evan Harris
    Evan Harris
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    Trivantis Support
    verified member
    contributor
    wise owl
    5 pts
    @eharris6433

@dynamind, were you looking for a demo in regards to Lectora’s CUstomized Test Results feature, or something in the lines of a Lectora page that you can display the test results in and customize what that page does, sort of a DIY test results page?

#302654 Score: 0
    dynamind
    @dynamind

@Evans: Thank you for your answer – some things already became clearer for me after some more hours of intimate relation with the lectora test pages 😉

Maybe examples (if they exist) of nice looking results pages would help at the moment…

EDIT: yes…a DIY results page.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of dynamind dynamind .
    #302661 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735
    Here’s a course template that may be helfpul: http://community.trivantis.com/shared-content/personalized-elearning-course/
    You could also check the following thread.  One of our employees posted a sample course in response to their question: http://community.trivantis.com/forums/topic/accessing-questioncorrect-answerlearner-answer-variables/
    #302662 Score: 0
    dynamind
    @dynamind

@Jennifer: Thank you for the links! The sample course looks very interesting (and inspiring) and i think i can learn a lot from it (though it goes way beyond what i am planning ;-)).

I am currently coming closer – step by step – to what i think i had in mind (and i am quite amazed by lectoras possibilities).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.