Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Test Crashes When Click on Test Results

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TxLady
    TxLady
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    1 pt
    @TxLady

I have a test with approximately 93 questions. When I click the Test Results icon – Lectora promptly closes the test. It also closes the application if I’m doing the search option to find a word or special character. As soon as the “search” hits the Test Results section – down it goes. I don’t have this problem with smaller tests. I’m working with Lectora Inspire. At the moment – I hope I never have to open this test again, but in case I do – has anyone else had this problem? And if so, what did you do?

#288460 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ben Pitman
    Ben Pitman
    4 pts
    @benpitman

There may be some low level corruption in the file. You can try Export to XML and then reimport that. Beyond that, send to Trivantis.

#288461 Score: 0
    Profile photo of mreneau
    mreneau
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    LUC17 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    @mreneau

I’m having the same issue with the custom test results. I have 90 questions and set up the test results to not open in a pop-up but I have tried it both ways with the same result. I also have the Display link back to question enabled. The course works in preview mode but when it’s published to Coursemill it will crash when going to the test results.

I have tried to export to XML and re-import but the issue still persists. Not sure if it is having trouble loading all the questions??? Anyone else have this problem or was able to resolve the issue?

#288459 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ben Pitman
    Ben Pitman
    4 pts
    @benpitman

There are more than 30 differences between Run mode and HTML. See my website in the KnowHow Store. Search for Differences.

For this issue, be sure you have a page aftr the test for the test to go to and specify it in the test properties

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.