I have created a very short class (my first Responsive design) with a short quiz at the end. The first page of the quiz wouldn’t let me answer the question – so I deleted it and re-created it. Now Page 1 works, but Page 2 doesn’t. I have a feeling this will continue through all 5 pages. It acts like the radio buttons are images rather than buttons. But it all works when I check it in local mode. I’m testing in Chrome using Windows 10. Any ideas?
Sorry for delay in answering – very long weekend. Happy to share the link. I think the issue is a Chrome issue. Looking at Developer Mode in Chrome, it shows the question is “Disabled.” When I removed “disabled” – it worked. It works in FireFox. I have the behavior of the test set to Not Retain Values between sessions, but it is through the cache despite CTRL/F5 and rebooting. I think it is thinking I’ve answered the question (I have the responses set to 2) and that I’ve used up my options. Just a guess. Anyway – here is the link. Please see if you have any issues. http://voice.tetc-env.net/mLOTO/index.html. This is very rough draft – don’t look for other things to work like you think they should.
I asked someone on the team and this is what she said “sounds like she’s publishing to HTML with “limit attempts” turned on. She should try turning that off and see what happens. It is probably stuck in her cache or browser. Or possibly her network connection has a proxy or firewall that also isn’t allowing it to be reset. Another option is to publish to SCORM and test in Scorm Cloud or an LMS they can handle the attempts better because you can reset the status in the LMS. You can’t do that on just an HTML page.”
Good to hear you have no issues, Darrel. And Jennifer – good suggestions. I will try them. Thank you everyone for helping me on this. I am so grateful to have such a great community with Trivantis. Someday, I may be in a position to help someone else.