Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Test Results Page – formatting and pop up/existing window

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sarah Dampier
    Sarah Dampier
    beginner
    intermediate
    @sdampier

Hello,

I am finding the test results page to be hair pullingly difficult. Any thoughts you might have would be very much appreciated.

I have set up a customized page and added an green check or red x to indicate which questions a learner may have gotten right, since this capability didn’t exist (?).

However, the formatting that I’ve added to this page so that it matches the rest of the course – font, font size, positioning on the page, etc. don’t seem to stick.

Also, i seem to recall the option to change this test results page from a pop up to “existing window” before, but now I don’t see it as an option. Where do I find this setting? Has it been removed? Am I remembering this incorrectly?

Thank you for any help you may have to offer!

#297339 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Roz Schwartz
    Roz Schwartz
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    entry
    entry
    advanced
    friend finder
    contributor
    wise owl
    13 pts
    @rgs55

I posted a little something in the Tips and Tricks area of this site around the test results customized window. It may not answer all your questions, but provides a little goodie!

To answer your questions:

The option to appear in a popup or not a popup is in the Test Results > Content tab for the Test Results page. There’s a checkbox for: Open in PopUp Window.

My experience with this automated test results page is that you cannot do much customizing on your own. Use the checkboxes to add/remove items, and I believe that since it’s built “on the fly” you cannot mess with the page’s layout. I tried doing this in earlier versions of Lectora, but have not played with this much in Lectora V12. Based on what you’re describing, that’s probably still the case.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.