1. Add a text block to the page where you want the random number to appear.
2. Add an action to the page, select On Keystroke trigger, select the Enter key in the Key field.
3. Select the action of Change Contents and the text block as your target.
4. In the text field, select the small pop-out arrow to open the advanced text editor.
5. In there you’ll see a button that says Random Value. Enter the Min and Max values and click OK.
6. Lectora will format the RAND expression appropriately in the editor. Click OK.