All of my text is identified in Lectora styles, no custom css files. Since I updated to 18.2 and I run or preview the course, all of my text is now showing up. For example, the text Module R101 (subtitle style) appears as:
div aria-live=”polite” id=”text13347″>a id=”text13347anc” style=”display:block;height:0px;width:0px;”>/a> p lang=”en” style=”margin-left:0px;text-indent:0px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;text-align:center;” > span class=”text13347Font1″ >Module R101 /span >/p >
I pulled the content into our standard template file in an attempt to determine the issue, made one change at a time, and then ran/previewed the course. It is being caused by the Enable Dynamic Text Option. The text that doesn’t have it shows up fine, but any that are designated dynamic text (which is a lot of our content) is.
If I deselect the option and run/preview, the font is fine. If I select it, I get the html <div>. Thankfully I don’t have to recreate the courses, but it means no dynamic text file…
<span class=”handle-sign”>@</span>jbarona9656 – wanted to make sure you saw this.