Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CarlFink
    CarlFink
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    friend finder
    41 pts
    @CarlFink

Why not let the developer set the text of the tooltip, instead of making it identical to the name of the object? Object names and tooltips have different purposes. You could, if you want, default the tooltip to be identical to the name, but still let me set it should I choose.

#445506 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    69 pts
    @wheels

Carl,

That’s a great idea and we totally get it. I will write up an enhancement request and have Product take a look at it.

Joe

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #445510 Score: 0
    Profile photo of CarlFink
    CarlFink
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    friend finder
    41 pts
    @CarlFink

Thanks, Joe.

While I’m at it, how about letting me copy/paste objects between scenarios? Currently, I can apparently only do it within a scenario.

EDIT: here’s an easy one. In the iOS app, fix the spelling. Currently the list of already-downloaded scenarios has the title “Downloded Scenarios”.

ANOTHER EDIT: in the dialogs (e. g. Properties), Esc should mean Cancel. That has been a design standard for what, 40 years?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of CarlFink CarlFink .
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of CarlFink CarlFink .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.