Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Carlos Mercado
    Carlos Mercado
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    @cmercado7165

Hello,

While working in Lectora Online I uploaded a new button state image at the title level. I’ve done this on other modules with no issues, but this time I received the following error:

Lectora Online cannot save your changes because it encountered a problem.

PNGNAME.png  (I have used exact image in the exact same way at least 3 or 4 times before, by browsing for file and uploading it to the button state for disabled).

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined.

Unfortunately, this error caused me to lose work done after the previous autosave.

Is there a guide on what different TypeErrors mean and how to avoid them in the future?

I have searched and found TypeErrors in the forums that were unrelated to this one, but additions to the help documentation would be helpful as well.

Thank you,

Carlos

Attachments:
    #399274 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    36 pts
    @wheels

Hi Carlos

That should not happen and for those unexpected issues we try to give you as much information as possible. That way we hope you can identify the object and either modify or remove it so you can save.  We will look through the logs and see if we can identify what caused this. If you happen to run into this again please send as much information on how to recreate it as possible to support@trivantis.com .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.