Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Unable to use keystroke in offline publish

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kevinelmore
    kevinelmore
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    @kevinelmore

Hello there. I’m updating an older Lectora project, and I think one of the recent updates may have rendered one of my keystrokes unusable.

A little history: We developed this course to be published as an executable because we asked the students to press various function keys that caused conflicts within the browser. The course worked fine in the executable, but it was the only course that required this, so we didn’t realize that this changed until recently.

I published my course now to offline mode with the Lectora Viewer. Unfortunately, my keystroke for Shift+F6 is no longer recognized. Shift+F4 and Shift+F5 work fine. Shift+F8 technically works but requires a few presses, so I don’t consider this acceptable. I do not know if this happens with any function keys with the shift key.

Is there a way to duplicate these key strokes? I cannot publish to HTML, and it is looking doubtful that I can publish to offline. I do not know how else to do this. This is in Inspire v17.0.3

#364779 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Lea Thompson
    Lea Thompson
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    LUC16 Attendee
    Trivantis Support
    verified member
    contributor
    wise owl
    advanced
    7 pts
    @Lea Thompson

We’ve confirmed this is a bug with the Offline publish options right now. They conflict with some built-in shortcuts that the LectoraViewer uses. It’s been documented as a bug for our developers to investigate.

#365263 Score: 0
    Profile photo of kevinelmore
    kevinelmore
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    @kevinelmore

Thank you for the update. I’ll hold off on publishing my content until a resolution is found.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.